* School Director as of the 2017/2018 school year. The incumbent needs to have the following qualifications:- Holds a Bachelor's degree in early childhood education or business administration - Master's degree is preferred
- Has at least 5 years of experience in the field of early childhood education or business administration, preferably in a non-profit educational organization
- Possesses proven leadership skills
- Is a team player and people-oriented individual with excellent communication skills
- Possesses creativity and a vision to help the school develop and grow
- Welcomes diversity and is able to work in a multicultural environment
The Director position involves, but is not limited to, the following duties:
- Managing, supervising, and evaluating staff members
- Overseeing the finances of the school and balancing the budget
- Deciding on the best curriculum to use in different grade levels and setting educational policies and activities
- Overseeing and actively sharing in marketing the school to boost enrollment and student retention
- Spearheads marketing and fundraising efforts.
- Working with parents to ensure their full satisfaction and addressing issues professionally as they arise
- Reporting to and working with the school's Advisory Committee (SAC) to implement the vision and mission of the school and help set efficient strategies to make it thrive and grow
Salary is competitive and depends on the credentials of the applicant. Offer includes a benefits package.
Interested applicants need to send their resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline to apply is 4/20/17.
Little Flock Christian School is a diverse and lively community of staff and students. Our faculty and staff share a commitment to working with children and nurturing a lifelong joy of learning. We are dedicated to guiding children in their spiritual and academic life in a warm and dynamic environment. To learn more about the school, please explore our website. Little Flock Christian Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.