Ten Family Fun December Activities
December 12, 2016
10 things to do as a family in the month of December
- Go to a Christmas Parade!
- Have a craft day- Children came make easy/ simple crafts that they can give as gifts to family or friends. Let them help wrap the gift and hand them out.
- Check out Christmas events going on at local churches!
- Make and decorate cookies as a family. Give them to a neighbor or to your mailman as a thank you!
- Create your own holiday card together to send out to family and friends.
- Drive around your neighborhood to look at Christmas lights!
- Bundle up and head into DC to see the National Christmas Tree or go to the zoo to see Zoo Lights!
- Come to the school on December 16 at 8:45 am for Little Flock Christian School’s Christmas Concert at 8:45 am.
- Make a gingerbread house together.
- Have a Birthday Party for Baby Jesus! Eat cake, sing happy birthday and also take about his Birth!